WATER PARK INFORMATION
- Kiwi Water Park is a seasonal small family business. We are set up temporarily over summer each year at lake Dunstan. We do not have permanent infrastructure such as: Changing rooms, Showers, electricity, Wifi, Eftpost etc.
- We highly recommend booking online before you come as we regularly sell out.
- We can accept cash payments onsite if there is availability that day.
- The beach is lovely to sit and watch the park on a nice day. Spectating is completely free. We recommend bringing along your own camp chairs, picnic and shade if you plan on coming to spectate.
- Please ensure you park at Lowburn Overnight Campervan park and walk to the park. Do not park in front of the park.
- Please read our safety rules before you come.
SKI JUMP STYLE SLIDES
RODNEY THE RAM
GIANT SPINNING UFO
GIANT WATER SEESAW
The park is designed for adults, teens and older children who are fit confident swimmers. The park is strictly 6+ and children under 10 need to be accompanied by a paying adult. Wearing a life jacket is compulsory and all customers are provided with a life jacket to use for free. We also have highly trained life guards dotted around the water park. Our standard ticket allows you 90 minutes on the water park. We find 90 minutes is the perfect amount of time to explore the entire park and get several turns on every feature. If 90 minutes is not enough for you we will also have day passes for sale this season. Playing on the water park is an intense workout and people who are injured, pregnant, not confident in open water or have any kind of pre existing condition that could hinder their ability to use the water park safely should not go on the water park. Also if you have cold or flu symptoms that could be covid and have bought a ticket we can reschedule you to another day when you feel better free of charge. The most important rules to follow on the park are: no swimming underneath inflatables, look before you jump to check the coast is clear and keep your life jacket on at all times. We are looking forward to seeing you this summer at the park!